5-Year Patron Passes are available NOW and anytime prior to the start of ProgStock 2021!
- Earliest access to the lobby each day (30 minutes before all others)
- First-in-line access to all artist meet-and-greets each day (before all others)
- Top-priority access to all late-night events each day (if capacity is limited)
- Highly-valuable merchandise packages (unique each year, with cool freebies from us and our artists)
- An exclusive ProgStock 5-Year Patron badge (new and unique each year)
Starting Saturday, June 12, 2021 @ 12:00pm Eastern Daylight Time
- First choice of seats in our beautiful venue after our 5-year Patrons (remember this year’s venue only has a capacity of 200)
- Early access to the lobby each day (30 minutes before regular attendees)
- Priority access to all artist meet-and-greets each day (after 5-Year Patrons)
- Priority access to all late-night events each day (if capacity is limited)
- A special merchandise package (festival t-shirt plus other cool freebies from us)
- An exclusive ProgStock 2021 Prog-Ducer wristband
Starting Saturday, July 10, 2021 @ 12:00pm Eastern Daylight Time
- Choice of remaining seats in our beautiful venue after our 5-year Patrons and Prog-Ducers
- Access to all artist meet-and-greets each day
- Access to all late-night events each day (as capacity allows)
ProgStock Festival, the American Northeast’s Only International Progressive Rock Festival, will triumphantly return to the stage for its fifth year in 2021. As the world is still emerging from the pandemic, ProgStock 2021 has been designed as a hybrid event, allowing fans to experience the festival in a manner which suits their personal choice. In-person attendance passes include a seat in the theater, access to artist meet-and-greets, and participation in after-parties. For those who wish to (or must) participate virtually from afar, we will offer live streaming and the ability to view performances for a limited time after the festival concludes.
The festival will take place on the weekend of October 1-3, 2021, in the Hamilton Stage building of the Union County Performing Arts Center (UCPAC), located at 360 Hamilton Street, Rahway, New Jersey 07065 (a short walk away from the Main Stage theater on Irving Street). The Hamilton Stage theater is of much smaller capacity than the Main Stage theater, so please act quickly once passes are placed on sale! Details of the festival lineup, event timeline, ticket pricing and partner hotels will be announced over the next few weeks. Passes for 3-day in-person attendance will go on sale in June. Details of how to participate in other viewing options will also be provided this summer.
ProgStock Festival was founded to give artists and fans in the genre of progressive rock a place to play and experience their favorite music in a great environment. ProgStock’s main stage will feature music that most radio hosts would find to be too long and too complex to play on-the-air. Dancing in 7/8, indeed, is left to fans who are accustomed to calculating high math in their heads. However, the festival presents a variety of rock that can be enjoyed by any music lover.
ProgStock Festival provides the artists, attendees and their families with a great place to share their talents and love for music in a family-friendly environment. Artists mingle with the fans and share experiences as well as music and art. The venue provides everyone with a comfortable place to listen to the music with phenomenal sound. The City of Rahway provides everyone with a hub where they can enjoy the festival, enjoy great food and beverages, shop, relax and recover in a beautiful hotel room, and easily hop on a train from and to Newark International Airport or New York City.