Livestream Tickets are now on sale at StageIt.com/ProgStock
You can now purchase tickets for each mainstage show on StageIt.com
The individual performances on StageIt are separate shows. Audience members will purchase a ticket to each performance individually, not the whole day as a block.
StageIt is all about experiencing music in the moment, duplicating the live music experience as closely as possible. You have to be there to see it, just like you would in a venue, so shows are only available during the performance window. No replays.
Details for StageIt:
Shows will be presented on StageIt. To participate, you must have a StageIt account. If you don’t yet have an account, here’s what to do:
- Go to Stageit.com
- Click Sign Up (upper right corner)
- Create a username and password
- Click “Buy Notes” (10 notes = $1) – The StageIt system sells Notes in minimum intervals of $5 (50 Notes).
- After choosing how many Notes you want to purchase, choose your payment type – it’ll be credit card or PayPal (with PayPal, you do not need to have an account, you can use a credit/debit card as a guest).
- Go to the direct ticket link for ProgStock (StageIt.com/ProgStock) and purchase tickets to the shows you want to watch.
- You will also be able to tip the artists before, during and after the shows with your Notes. Tipping is the way to applaud the artists during the show.
Consider loading up your account now, so you can have some fun with tipping while supporting your favorite artists.